Form Retail Advisors Inc. is pleased to announce the sale of 4340 Sundial Crescent (Strata Lots 3 & 4), a single-tenant strata investment opportunity secured with a long-term 30 year lease to Whistler Mountain Resort Limited Partnership (“WMRLP”), operating as “Showcase Snowboards”. The transaction successfully closed at the end of June 2016 with Form representing both the Purchaser and Vendor.
- Whistler Blackcomb Holdings Inc. owns a 75% interest in each of WMRLP and Blackcomb Skiing Enterprises Limited Partnership, which, together carry on the company’s four season mountain resort business
- Whistler Blackcomb Holdings Inc. trades publicly on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Established in 1989, Showcase is the oldest snowboard shop, and one of the most recognizable brands in Whistler
- Secure income stream with ongoing rental escalations every five (5) years until March 2031; Subsequent renewal options are based on the previous term’s rent, plus CPI
- Comprised of two strata lots, the 3,474 square feet of leasable area is located on the ground floor of the Sundial Boutique Hotel, in the heart of the renowned Whistler Village
- Whistler is one of the world’s top year round destination resorts and sees 2.1 million visitors annually
Have a question about selling your asset? Please contact Form for more information.